Give the gift of happy skin!
Our Arrethe Gift Bag is a soothing gift for dry or irritated skin and includes two of our our signature products made from wild harvested Arrethe found in Central Australia and used by Aboriginal people in the region for thousands of years.
- 50g Arrethe Bush Balm
- Arrethe Bush Balm Soap
- Packaged in a funky jute bag and accompanied by stylish postcards which tell the story of Purple House and our social enterprise Bush Balm
Arrethe Bush Balm is made from all Australian Ingredients: Olive oil, wild harvested Arrethe (Eremophila Freelingii) and beeswax.
Arrethe Bush Balm Soap is made from
- Water – filtered
- Propylene Glycol (Food Grade) – used as a food additive with emulsification (blending) and humectant (moisturising) properties
- Sorbitol – a sugar alcohol naturally found in fruits
- Sucrose – sugar from cane or beets
- Coconut oil – an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts
- Olive Oil – an edible oil extracted from Olives
- Sodium Myristate – a fatty acid that occurs naturally in some foods
- Alkyl Polyglycoside – derived from sugars, usually glucose derivatives, and fatty alcohols
- Sodium Sarcosinate – a foaming and cleansing agent
- Titanium Dioxide (white colourant)
- Arrethe (Eremophila Freelingii) – a plant is traditionally used by Aboriginal people of Central Australia to relieve eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis & itchy dry irritated skin
Good for sensitive skin! No SLS or SLES, Palm Oil or Palm Oil Derivatives or Stearic Acid or Glycerine.