Irmangka Irmangka Balm: A Bush Balm signature product, made from wild harvested Irmangka Irmangka and used by Aboriginal people in Central Australia to relieve arthritis, muscle & joint inflammation, cramps, bruises & headaches. Also used to sooth cold and flu symptoms.
All Australian ingredients: Olive oil, wild harvested Irmangka Irmangka (Eremophila Alternafolia) and beeswax. 10gm
Arrethe Soap is made with the Australian Central desert plant Arrethe (Eremophila Freelingii) is used by Aboriginal people to sooth irritated dry skin; relieving eczema, psoriasis & dermatitis.
- Water – filtered
- Propylene Glycol (Food Grade) – used as a food additive with emulsification (blending) and humectant (moisturising) properties
- Sorbitol – a sugar alcohol naturally found in fruits
- Sucrose – sugar from cane or beets
- Coconut oil – an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts
- Olive Oil – an edible oil extracted from Olives
- Sodium Myristate – a fatty acid that occurs naturally in some foods
- Alkyl Polyglycoside – derived from sugars, usually glucose derivatives, and fatty alcohols
- Sodium Sarcosinate – a foaming and cleansing agent
- Titanium Dioxide (white colourant)
- Arrethe (Eremophila Freelingii) – a plant is traditionally used by Aboriginal people of Central Australia to relieve eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis & itchy dry irritated skin
Good for sensitive skin! No SLS or SLES, Palm Oil or Palm Oil Derivatives or Stearic Acid or Glycerine.
Packaged in a funky jute bag and accompanied by stylish postcards which tell the story of Purple House and our social enterprise Bush Balm